The Proguard flame retardant polythene range is back in stock and available for next day delivery!
Proguard fire retardant polythene sheeting is used for protecting furniture during house removals, covering floors during building and decorating work, etc.
- Flexible material – ideal for draping and hanging
- 300 gauge thick
- Flame Retardant to LPS1207 - Certificate Number 521/a
Proguard heavy duty fire retardant polythene sheeting used for surface protection, temporary screening, asbestos wrapping and more.
- 100% waterproof
- 0.25mm (1000 gauge thick)
- Cost-effective temporary protection
- Can be used to create a temporary dust screen
- Flame Retardant to LPS1207 - Certificate Number 521a/03
View the full range of Flame Retardant products here!