When you're on site you need a reliable and safe method of cutting your temporary protection.
The Proguard Safety Knife is suitable for cutting and splitting most temporary protection materials including Proguard Protection Board, Proguard Fleece and Proguard Films.
To get the best results from your Saftey Knife, lift material from the below surface and run the tool horizontally, perpendicular to the below surface.
Watch our video below to find out more about the methods of cutting temporary protection:
The Proguard Safety Knife resolves several issues in one. With its concealed blade, you will never have to worry about injuring yourself or damaging the surfaces you are protecting. Thanks to its versatility, you only need one tool to cut, scrape and split. And with its 24 grams and ergonomic design, the Proguard Safety Knife will not weigh you down with fatigue after a day of cutting.
In short: it is the cutting tool you have been waiting for.
- Concealed blade. For maximum protection of users and surfaces
- Innovative 3-in-1 blade head. For cutting, scraping and splitting
- Light ergonomic handle. For right and left-handers
- 6mm cutting depth. For all common protection materials
- 2-cutting edge blade (non-changeable). For a double period of use
- 45degree guided cutting. For easier diagonal cutting.
- Practical eyelet. For a secure attachment.
For a limited time only - Use code "SAFETY" at checkout after adding the Proguard Safety Knife to your basket to receive a Safety Knife free!